Wednesday, January 1, 2020

What's in Store for 2020?

What does the year hold in store for my gaming? Let's peer into the crystal ball.

Skirmish / RPG Boxes
In 2019, I condensed my battle games into pencil boxes.
Boxes for land, air, sea, and alien world games
I would like to do the same for RPG / skirmish gaming. I'm planning to order more pencil boxes for my 10mm fantasy RPG kit (as seen here) and my upcoming 15mm sci fi skirmish/RPG kit.

Consolidation
Shortly after I began blogging, I decided to split my RPG reports to a separate blog, Tales of the Templars. I haven't posted much there lately. Also, I now want to keep everything on one blog. Therefore I will consolidate all my posts, wargames and RPGs, on this blog for future posts. I will keeps TotT around as an archive of past adventures.

Fewer Posts
Despite my new project and my consolidation effort, I expect that the trend from 2019 will continue and I will post even less on this blog. I still hope to maintain a once-a-week average but there is no guarantee of that.

Indecision
I have a project kicking off, but don't expect it to last (my gaming fads never do). Throughout most of 2019 I really did not have any motivation to play any particular period. As a result, I just drifted aimlessly. I have a feeling that the same will happen in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment