Friday, October 17, 2014

What to do?

My Space Templar RPG game has been on hiatus for a few months, primarily because I don't know where to take it next. After accomplishing their mission of retrieving some crucial scientific research, my two heroes were caught in an Imperial tractor beam. I pretty much decided that they were captured. How would they escape an Imperial cruiser? I had no clue so I haven't played out the next chapter.

I've been in a sci-fi mood lately, so my thoughts have turned back to my heroes. I've still been struggling to come up with a plot idea, when a post on the Stronghold Rebuilt sparked my imagination. Recently, Kaptain Kobold has posted a series about Roman gladiator games. Now I'm thinking that my heroes will be sold as gladiator slaves on an alien planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment