Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Busy Day

After my complaint about gamer ennui yesterday, I roused myself and got a lot done.

Here we see some starships and space marines getting a coat of spray paint. I finished the fighters and made some additional progress on the space marines.

Once my starfighters were done, I wanted to see them in action so I played out a scenario (detailed below).

I also started thinking about my long delayed Francesia project. I suck so much at painting that I have dragged my feet on painting the 15mm figures I bought earlier this year. I've been toying with the idea of using a smaller scale (such as the 10mm Risk figures). As I pondered, I decided to check out this range of 3mm figures. I have been aware and interested in them for some while. When I saw that they have a sample pack, I decided to try them out by ordering a pack.

Finally, I played Ticket to Ride with my wife and brother-in-law last night and secured a victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment