Saturday, March 31, 2018

Missed Target!

On TMP and Wargames Website there have been a few posts about the Target for Tonight miniature rules, which have just been republished. I'm waiting for them to come out in e-reader format.

From the 1941 documentary
If you are not familiar, TfT models Avro Lancaster raids against Germany in World War 2. It sounds a lot like B-17, the venerable Avalon Hill game. The Devon Wargames blog has an excellent battle report.

Anyway, when the reprint was announced a few months ago, I got so excited I could not wait. I ended up creating my own version, set in space. Well, all the posts about TfT gor me interested in playing my version. I decided to pull it out, and ran into a snag. I never printed out the rules; they are still on my laptop. Alas, my laptop is malfunctioning (it won't recharge) so I can't use it. Instead, I'm borrowing my laptop from work. Unfortunately, this means that I don't have access to most of my rules. So instead of playing a game I'm typing this lament.

No comments:

Post a Comment