Friday, November 9, 2018

LARP Distractions

I haven't done much gaming lately - my other hobby has been taking much of my attention.

Recently I went with a different look, wearing a paladin-y kind of kit.

This contrasts with my ranger-y kit that I've been wearing for the past few years.

I decided that I really prefer the paladin style. I've been researching and "shopping" for additional items. I have a bunch of blog posts on my LARP blog where I discuss my kit wish list.

I also want to begin making plans for a vacation next summer. I recently discovered Evermore Park. Here is a video about it - Bring Me Evermore. I just can't stop watching this video. I really need to go there.

Anyway, I am waiting for the next miniatures inspiration to strike me, but so far LARP has my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment