Monday, April 1, 2019

Enchanted Preparations

The next installment of the Lazy Gamer's Guide, indeed any wargaming stuff in general, has been on hiatus because I've gone all out on the LARP I am creating.

Recently, I finally finished the first draft rule book. I like how it turned out; there will be tweaks of course, but for now it seems like it will work.

I have also been making preparations for the first adventure. First, I need some games for the tavern. I'm going to move the board and pieces into a wooden box.


I also made a tablut board. There are some cards for those who don't care for board games.

Some stuff for the adventurers. Spell balls.

The wooden egg will represent a hearthstone. I made potion "bottles" out of wooden people (cheaper than using real bottles and less chance of breakage). All stored in some nice bags from Michael's. The number puzzle will be used to represent lock-picking. Finally, all these items rest on a yellow cloak that I will wear while game-mastering.

An urn, which will hold some treasure.

My simple, impressionistic representation of a basilisk.

Looking forward to the first event at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment