Sunday, November 24, 2019

Christmas Gift List

Just jotting down some my Christmas wish list.

Interested in a couple of video games:

and

I also would like some more medieval garb

I'd like to get the padded coif (S/M size) that this guy is wearing (from Medieval Collectibles).

I also want this helmet from Norton Armouries. I just don't know what size I need. I have to measure my head with the coif on, so clearly I need to get the coif first.

EDIT: While I still like the helmet, I now have another in mind. My updated LARP wish list is on my Way of the Wardens blog.

Finally, I could use a spare pair of tights (also from Medieval Collectibles size L). I already have a pair in brown but I would like a pair in black.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that we share a desire for nice pairs of tights in different colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as a wise man once said, "You really can't beat a nice pair of tights" (https://warwellwg.blogspot.com/2015/12/my-larp-wish-list-basic-kit.html#comment-form)

      Delete