Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Free* to a Good Home

I'm clearing out some miniatures that I know I won't use. Anyone interested?

*Terms
  • I am not charging anything for the miniatures themselves. So they are FREE.
  • I will also pay shipping up to $20. This should cover shipping in the US. International procurers will need to cover any costs above $20. Contact me with your location and I'll calculate shipping.
  • Payment by PayPal please.
  • I'm listing them in batches. I won't break up the batches.
  • Contact me at warwell2 AT yahoo DOT com

Batch 1 - 3mm Ancients GONE
I was planning a 3mm Byzantines vs. Sassanids project but I never got started. Figure strips are still in their original packs.


Six complete packs.
  • SAP1 - Persian Sparabara - 60 strips of 8 figures
  • SSP1 - Parthian Horse Archers - 60 strips of 2 figures
  • SSP2 - Parthian Style Cataphracts - 60 strips of 2 figures
  • SRA4 - Skirmishing Archers - 40 strips of 4 figures
  • SRA5 - Heavy or Medium Infantry, Thrusting Spear and Oval Shield - 60 strips of 8 figures
  • SHL5 - Seleucid Elephants - 20 elephants with howdah
In addition, I'm throwing in 
Batch 2 - Outpost Miniatures Ancient Galleys
Part of my Byzantine project at sea, these are 1/3600 galleys and merchant ships from Outpost Wargame Services.  I  mounted ships 2 or 3 to a 1 inch cardboard base and began painting them in red and blue colors.

Batch includes:
  • Triremes without sails (MED4) - 11 bases of 3 galleys
  • Quinquiremes without sails (MED6) - 9 bases of 2 galleys
  • Merchant ships (MED1) - 6 bases of 2 ships
Batch 3 - 3mm Pike & Shot GONE
Another project that I barely started.

These are from Magister Militum’s 3mm Renaissance range. Batch includes
  • SPM6 – Cavalry in tricorn (23 bases)
  • SPM4 – Pikemen with Helmets
  • SPM11 – Polish winged hussars
  • SPM13 – Dismounted dragoons
  • SPM9 - Hussars
I started painting some of the dragoons but did not get very far.

Batch 4 - Grab Bag of 15mm Sci-Fi - GONE
An assortment of 15mm figures for a now abandoned sci-fi project. Some unpainted and some partially painted. 

I don't remember the exact package codes. I include my best guess. Sets may not be complete.

From Khurasan Miniatures 15mm generic sci-fi troops

1. Alien Hive Warriors (TTC-901?)
2. Insectoid Aliens (TTC-3700?)
5. Tigrid Aliens (TTC-1300?)
7. Furry Mini-Hellions (PLA-10?)
9. Hardshell Warriors (PLA-8?)

From Rebel Miniatures

3. Black Widow Mercs - 4 of 6 I found the other 2 so it will be complete.

Unsure about these

4. Some kind of alien. Not sure what.
6. May be Khurasan Mid-Tech Humans (FEDERAL SET 1) or Rebel Minis Earth Force Marines
8. Some kind of multi-part robots. Can't figure out what they are.

And here is one each type in the batch, in order from 1 to 9.


1 comment:

  1. Sadly trans-Atlantic postage costs are prohibitive ☹️😞
    I spent most of the afternoon trying to superglue some 6mm figures onto bases whilst avoiding getting it on my fingers (only partially successful). I’ve now completed 90% of a pair of DBA/HotT hybrid armies - 10/11th century Byzantines and generic Saracens. Of course, I do need “just a few more” Arab spearmen, archers and cavalry.
    And, whilst the superglue was out, I prepped a couple of 2mm armies - French Wars of Religion Catholics and Huguenots.
    Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be feeling sufficiently motivated to make up a load of filler (Polyfiller, we call it here in the UK) mixed with some PVA glue and a touch of water and some paint - which I can smear on the bases to camouflage/blend in the figure base.
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete