Sunday, November 18, 2018

Planning Bosworth

Recently, the Battlefields & Warriors blog featured a piece about the 1485 Battle of Bosworth. Well, the piece has piqued my interest and I find myself contemplating gaming it. But being rather busy (and a bit lazy) I did not want to put a lot of research into the effort, so I poked around the internet for information. In particular, I wanted to see if someone has posted a DBA scenario for the battle. Sure enough, I struck paydirt.

I don't have many units available so I will probably halve the numbers. This would result in the following armies:

Henry Tudor - 2 Blades, 2 Longbows
Richard III - 4 Blades, 3 Longbows
Stanley - 1 Knight, 1 Cavalry, 1 Blade, 1 Bow

I think I will try to run this scenario during the extended Thanksgiving holiday next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment