Saturday, May 15, 2021

And They're Off!

I've tried gladiator games in my new "arena" but now let's try some chariot racing. Except I don't have any chariots yet. Instead, I whipped up some quick and easy rocket cars for some sci-fi racing instead.

Here they are at the starting line. The arena shows the cars' relative positions while the track (left) shows where the pack is located.

They're off! As they near the first turn, Green has pulled out into the lead.

First turn. Green and Blue failed their control tests so they were disadvantaged when rolling for movement. Green failed while Blue succeeded. Blue could have moved up, but he is blocked by Red. He tried to bash Red out of the way, but he failed.

Here Red and White engage in some unsuccessful bashing.

And some more, which caused White to swerve.

Blue starts falling behind.

And into the home stretch. Red gives it all he has and manages to slip past Green!

I've only been doing single laps, but I'm still enjoying the races.

I've been running another campaign, with a combination of virtual and miniature races. This was race 6 (out of 7). With his win, Red has a commanding 30 point lead (a victory nets 20 points). If Blue wins the last race, he could tie White for second.

No comments:

Post a Comment