Thursday, April 20, 2023

More Free Stuff - 10mm Fantasy and Sci-Fi

GONE

Here are some more miniatures up for grabs.

Terms
  • I am not charging anything for the miniatures themselves. So they are FREE.
  • I ship using USPS Priority Mail. I will cover the first $20. This should cover shipping in the US. International procurers will need to cover any costs above $20. Contact me with your location and I'll calculate shipping.
  • Payment by PayPal please.
  • Contact me at warwell2 AT yahoo DOT com

Items
I am selling these items as one batch. I won't break up the batch.

Figures are a mixture of Pendraken, Irregular, and a few Copplestone.

Painted fantasy characters.

Fantasy monsters and sci-fi.

Loose figures, mostly fantasy. The figures on the craft stick are Irregular Renaissance era.

Sci-fi figures from Pendraken. Bags are not complete.

Pendraken and Irregular fantasy and medieval.


No comments:

Post a Comment