Saturday, May 3, 2014

Paper Mini Inspiration

I should be packing but am procrastinating instead. I'm going to squeeze in one more post.

Earlier today I posted a picture of my Redgravian medieval army in paper. While doing a little surfing between chores, I came across the post of a paper mini game over at the Baron's Blog.

It looks really nice! I noticed a couple of things:

1. It looks like they colored the background sky blue. It looks much better than leaving it white like I did.
2. They used a cardboard exterior for a village, an experiment that I've seen on Bob Cordery's and Kaptain Kobold's pages. It looks nice, especially in combination with the paper figures. I may try it out at some point.
3. I can't tell for sure but it seems that the Baron's minis fold at the head. The ones I got from Junior General fold at the feet. In the future, I'd like to make them fold at the head. I think it would make basing easier by folding back the paper at their feet.

Anyway, I found the Baron's post very inspirational!

1 comment:

  1. Folding at the head does seem a more practical way to keep basing options open. Not to hard to correct if you load the JG figures into Photoshop Elements or something similar.

    ReplyDelete