With respect to my hobbies, I tend to experience phases, especially for my two favorite hobbies - gaming and LARPing. I'll get heavily involved in one and let the other slide a bit. This is happening now as LARPing is consuming my free time while my miniature wargames have fallen by the wayside.
A lot is going on in my LARP life. I have been elected "sheriff" of my local group. As a result, I've been busy planning and organizing games for our weekly gatherings. Some of the things I'm doing:
- Created flyers for our group
- Organized a tournament to select our group's new champion
- Created the battlegame scenarios over the past few weeks. These have included
- A tavern brawl and an ensuing riot
- Hunting a sea monster that was terrorizing the coast
- Ending a blight of undead
- Preparing for an althing to determine if our group wants to unite with the local kingdom
I was toying with the thought of playing a miniatures game this weekend, but instead I may be preparing for a hurricane. Thanks Erika.