Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I Survived!

The zombie apocalypse, that is.

On a whim, we pulled out Zombies!!! Saturday night. Now I usually do poorly in this game because it relies heavily on good dice rolling, which is not my forte. This game began true to form as my first character succumbed to the zombie horde.

My second character, however, got on a roll and was a zombie-killing machine. I managed to take down 22 of them. I then realized that there is an alternate victory condition - kill 25 and win the game! I was sooo close, but then my luck ran out. My second character went down.

So I went back to the start, but this time the helipad had been played. I steadily made my way to it. My wife was closer to the helipad, but her dice rolling had cooled. She rolled a 1 twice in a row. Then I rolled a 6, enough to make it to the waiting helicopter. Three zombies stood in my way. Not for long as my luck returned. I mowed them down and made it to the helicopter, which lifted me off to safety (sorry dear).

My path of victory in red
My wife circled in yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment