Saturday, July 28, 2018

A New Vegas Distraction

I had a few free hours this morning so I planned to get some miniatures-related stuff done. I wasn't feeling a game so I thought about doing a little painting.

However, as I sat down for a little breakfast, Onyx our video-addicted cat started scratching at the TV. That's his way of telling me he wanted it on. All right, maybe a little of my current gaming craze - Fallout: New Vegas (yes, I know it is a bit old).


As I was playing, one of my other cats jumped in my lap, curled up, and went to sleep. OK, I wasn't going anywhere soon. I just kept playing. Two hours later I finally got free, and am jotting this down before I begin my errands for the day.

Of course, I need to keep the TV on for Onyx. Right now I have it tuned to Fallout Radio on YouTube.
Click HERE to listen

If you like 40s-50s music, give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment