Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Storing Armor

No, not little tanks.

Sorry if it seems that I am turning this blog into a LARP blog, but that's what I've been up to lately.

I now have some nifty "plate" (actualy plastic) armor (pictured here), but needed a way to store it. The manufacturer recommended an armor stand.

I did a little research and found some useful videos on YouTube


  • Armor Stand from PVC Pipe
  • How to PVC Stand

  • As the titles indicate, these stands were made from PVC pipe. I figured it would be an easy way to build. So last weekend I ran to the hardware store, picked up some supplies, and went to work.

    Here is the result, with armor strapped on.


    I am very pleased with the final result. As a bonus, I had to clean up my garage so I could find space for the stand. Win! Of course, it did not give me any gaming time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment