Sunday, March 24, 2013

Gaming Update

I finally got in some gaming last night.

Shadows over Camelot

I picked up Shadows over Camelot: The Card Game recently and gave it a whirl last night. It is a cooperative card game where players try to save Camelot. There is a twist, however, as one of the players could be a traitor working to undermine Arthur's realm. I will have to do a review later.

In the first game, I was the traitor. I was an absolute failure as a traitor because I have no poker face. When I purposely made a bad play, my wife was on to me immediately. I lucked out however, when the other players lost a crucial quest. The second game was also a failure for the the knights of Camelot. SoC is a simple, yet enjoyable game that I can see playing again.

My Templar RPG Campaign
I wanted to finish a quest in my solo fantasy RPG campaign. My wife agreed to play an NPC. I was able to create her character quickly because I am using QUERP, which uses character templates. I gave her a druid to run and off we went! My game report is at my Tales of the Templars blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment