Sunday, October 6, 2013

Updates

Sorry, it's been a couple of weeks. Anyway, here is an update.

  • Last week was some 1:1 scale wargaming - I went to a Dagorhir event. I broke my hand in August at an event, so I could not participate, but I hung out and did some heralding (refereeing).
  • I have primarily been doing computer / video gaming recently. World of Warcraft offered a free 7 day membership so my wife and I did a dungeon crawl. We have also been playing Grand Theft Auto 5. I have also played a little Star Wars: The Old Republic.
  • Finally, I've been planning to post this for a while. It's a galaxy map for my sci fi RPG:

    As I mentioned in my last post, I realized that I did not have to map out all the planets. Instead, I mapped out the borders of the major factions, along with some of the major planets and shipping lanes. I plan to write some more about the galaxy. Until then, I'll leave you with a little sci fi inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment