Sunday, May 31, 2015

3mm Status Report

It's been a hectic week.

The first order of business was to find a home for a poor little waif that ended up on our doorstep. Unfortunately, our 2 cats HATED him so we had to move him out. Right now he is in the care of my mother-in-law.
Oliver, the poor little waif.
 I have found some time for painting. I am working on my 3mm project. I'm painting enough strips to field 2 One Hour Wargames armies using the organization I discussed earlier this week.

The strips lined up for painting
A closer look at the Bluderian infantry
I am just painting for effect and am ignoring most details. I just paint the uniform (in a single color), face, hat, and tips of the muskets. I think they'll look satisfactory once based and placed on the battle board.

So far, I really like these figures and am thinking of expanding my 3mm project. I may pick up some ancient Celts and paint them as Zamundan natives for my proposed Lumbago campaign. I'm also planning a campaign on mainland Francesia between Bluderia and Redgrave.

No comments:

Post a Comment