Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mail Call

Last week, I mentioned that I was re-thinking my medieval project and now I want to do it in 2mm. Well, guess what I just got in the mail?


My order of 15mm medieval figures.

Pictured above is a sample. They are 10 of the 12 Viking bondi (2 didn't want to stand up). These will be rated as "Warriors," the average class of fighter in the Dux Brit campaign rules. Note that I will be doing an Imagi-nation spin - with the Viking figures being Redgrave raiders attacking the Empire in a medieval version of Francesia.

Here is a closer view of some of the figures. Pity that my photography is so crappy.


One more picture, this time of the back. The picture is dark, but hopefully you can see there are 3 different scuplts. Most of the figures (pictured in center) are wearing what looks like lammelar armor. The one on the left wears a wool cloak while the one on the right has a bearskin cloak.


I cleaned up the figures and primed them tonight. I'll post my progress as I paint them. I am a VERY slow painter, so don't expect to see these guys on the table soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment