Saturday, November 22, 2014

Con te partirò

Or more accurately, "Time to Say Goodbye."


This is a sentiment I have been pondering for a little while. As one can easily notice, my wargaming and blogging have declined dramatically in recent months (although I have been playing a lot of board games with my wife). I've been feeling pressure to post although I really don't have much to write about. Thus, I've been toying with the idea of shutting down the entire operation.

Fortunately, cooler heads have prevailed. I just need to remind myself that I have been using this blog as a wargaming diary so that in the future I can go back and see what projects I've worked on, etc. Because lulls are part of my wargaming experience the absence of posts is, in essence, documentation of my gaming goings-on (or not-goings-on). I may not post much in the coming weeks, but this blog is not going anywhere.

Now, for the first time in what seems like weeks, I have a free Saturday morning. I think I'll do a little gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment