- The Six by Six Challenge - I decided to accept Kaptain Kobold's Six by Six Challenge. I have selected the games (part 1 and part 2). I predict that I will:
- Complete Four Against Darkness, DC Rivals, and 2 of the 3 miniature games
- Fail to finish the last miniature game (it is unclear which one will fall by the wayside)
- Will dither on deciding the sixth game then will go easy by choosing Fluxx.
- Portable Dungeon Crawl - I recently experimented with a portable version of a dungeon crawl, using the 4AD engine. I predict that I will have a basic boxed set completed by the end of the year.
- A New Army - some time during the year I'll catch a bug and decide to build a new army. It will be 3mm and most likely will be a fantasy army.
- Board Game Purge (Not!) - We are going to run out of storage for our board games. I will suggest getting rid of some that we no longer play. My wife will resist and we will get some new shelves for them.
Sunday, January 1, 2017
What's in Store for 2017?
Let's pull out the crystal ball and see what's in store for 2017.