Friday, July 5, 2019

Best Laid Plans . . .

Once again go awry.

I'm on holiday for the 4th. A belated happy Independence Day!

Anyway, my holiday began on Wednesday when I decided to take a day off. I finally had time to play a game so I decided to do another scenario of my (now) ongoing fictional Florida in the Revolution campaign. I finished the game and tried to download the pictures. Long story short they are stuck in cyberspace. The pictures and game report will have to wait.

Yesterday morning I decided to play another game. But then Onyx decided to sleep on my board. Game over.

I did spend much of the day pondering wargame rules. Later I ran an experiment in a micro-game using a 5 x 7 square board. I used an opposed die roll mechanic, which seemed appropriate given the scale of the game.

I'll post about it after I experiment a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment