Sunday, June 10, 2018

Lost in Cyberspace

I had a few minutes for gaming yesterday. I pulled out my rockets and engaged in a dogfight. Alas, I sent my pictures via e-mail then deleted them from my phone before receiving the e-mails. However,  the e-mails never made it to my inbox. Looks like the pictures are lost in cyberspace.

I did jot down notes during the battle and have recreated the action as best as I can picture it.

Two Federation rockets (veterans) spy a squadron of 4 Imperials.

The Federation rockets engage, damaging 2 Imperials. White Two nearly takes a hit, but his skill allows him to dodge the incoming laser fire. Nevertheless, he is a bit rattled.
Game Note - White Two was damaged but I allow the "good guys" to try a Hero Roll. Success reduces the damage by 1 rank (Destroyed becomes damaged; damaged becomes rattled; rattled becomes a miss).

One Imperial breaks off. White Two zooms past an Imperial while White One scores another hit on his target.

The opponents circle for advantage.

The Federation rockets line up shots. One Imperial is destroyed and another damaged.

A bunch of misses at close range!


White Two gets on the tail of an Imperial! His shot destroys the enemy but he finds himself under fire by the last remaining Imperial. But his enemy misses!

The last Imperial tries to break off but White One gets him.

No comments:

Post a Comment