Monday, June 18, 2018

Dicey Rolling

Saturday night my wife and I played Dragonwood.


For "a game of dice" my rolling was particularly bad. One example:

Needing a 9 on 4 dice, I rolled an 8 (3, 3, 1, 1). But I have the lucky mushroom, which allows me to re-roll a die. Great! I just need to roll a 2+. And I get . . . a 1.

This happened multiple times during the night!

Naturally, my wife won.

Just a note - I really enjoy Dragonwood. Set up is quick and easy. The rules are simple also, which means it is easy to get back into even if we haven't played it in a while. Yet the game play is not simplistic; there are plenty of decisions the player needs to make (do I draw or fight? If I fight, which creature do I attack? What attack do I use? etc.) I have enjoyed this game a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment