Monday, January 1, 2024

What's in Store for 2024?

 Time to check the crystal ball once again.


  • The Slows - I suspect that 2024 will be another slow year for gaming. I don't have any period projects on the horizon and don't know what to expect. I'll probably muddle around some more.
  • Summer Song - My LARP group proposed doing game days at the FLGS during the miserable Florida summers. We met a couple of times for some board games. This year, we may try some Song of Blades & Heroes.
  • Print Progress - I hope to get a printer this year so I can print out more counters.
  • LARP! - LARP has been my primary preoccupation in 2023. I expect that to continue in 2024 as I attend Mythic Adventures and work to expand Way of the Sword Combat Sports.

1 comment:

  1. Let’s see what ‘24 brings… Hopefully you’ll find some inspiration in time.
    I enjoy reading other people’s blogs - they may have a different “take” on things or might alert me to something I wasn’t otherwise aware of. I’m always open to borrowing other people’s ideas/concepts.
    All the best,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete