Saturday, July 19, 2014

GADD Again

I'm suffering some more Gamer's Attention Deficit Disorder when it comes to prepping troops for gaming.

I noticed that the Kaptain Kobold over at The Stronghold Rebuilt is moving away from 6mm figures to paper minis for one of his projects. Ironically, I am contemplating doing the reverse for my medieval project.

When I last mentioned it, I had built up two paper mini armies for battles between medieval Redgrave and the Empire. I just never got around to using them (I don't like how the stands came out but I'm too lazy to fix them. As a result I have not been inspired to play a game). Well, on a whim, I decided to order a pack of Baccus Miniatures 6mm Saxon huscarles. So far, I like what I see. The figures are easily recognizable, nicely proportioned, and with nearly non-existent flash, I primed the pack and will try a quickie paint job. I'll post some pictures once I get more done.



No comments:

Post a Comment