Friday, January 31, 2014

We Have a New Record!

Actually, I set a couple of personal blogging records this month:

  • 15 posts in one month (16 if you count this post), beating out my personal best last April.
  • 4 actual battle reports (Dardona, Space Torpedo Run, Space Marines, and Balderdash Pass). I think I only played 3 miniature games all last year (although I played a lot of board games).
I don't think I'll be able to keep up that pace all year, but I hope to play miniature games more consistently this year. That being said, I don't expect to get any games in this weekend. On Saturday, I'll be doing some more "1:1 Scale Wargaming" and on Sunday I'll be working on a different kind of project - building some IKEA shelves that will be turned into cat perches.


No comments:

Post a Comment